Monday, April 20, 2009

Take another Oscar Mr. Boyle – By Henryy Sinha

Dear Mr. Boyle, Firstly apologies for not being immediate on my appreciation towards your brilliant piece of cinematic work. I know I am terribly late but not to worry, it can be compensated. Just lend me your eyes for a bit Sir and for God’s sake it’s my fervent plea that you allow me to speak my mind, in this tone, without viewing it as an attempt to sound abrasive. Please understand it’s just yesterday I am just over with Aravind Adiga’s White Tiger. Therefore I expect you to find the tone, the frustration, the hope of this letter as nothing but natural ramifications of the book. ======================== Click here to know more :)


www.bishnupriyamanipuri.org
e: bishnupriyamanipuri@gmail.com / info@bishnupriyamanipuri.org
p: +91 9891553756
Please subscribe to the site & receive email. Get Free alert on your mobile! Click Here

No comments: